Since the last update…
- Bought an apartment with my cool girlfriend. Stockholm is really my home now.
- Got walls painted and ﬂoor done. Currently furnishing it, slowly and steady, while enjoying the ride.
- Made some redesigns to this site.
- Went to three Lookback retreats during the year: Palm Springs 🇺🇸, Stockholm 🇸🇪, and Barcelona 🇪🇸. Amazing to spend good time with the brightest people I know.
- Had a great Swedish summer vacation with girlfriend. As much as I love travelling, I cherished just being home in Sweden during the best summer weeks.
“The Uninhabitable Earth” by David Wallace-Wells. Important and horrifying.
Habits to keep
- Keep a private micro journal in iPhone notes. Note down thoughts each day, how dull they might be.
- Keep off Instagram.
- Keep going to the gym (it’s good for you!).
Aspirations for 2019
- Get into the habit of painting.
- Take swims in our lake during the autumn and winter.
If my life changes, I’ll update this page. Inspired by Derek Sivers.